NOLS will assign top priority to the following strategic initiatives, and will work with community partners to achieve them.
- Provide education and enrichment opportunities for people of all ages, especially young children
- Empower people to make the most of library resources
- Foster creative social interaction by being the “Third Place”
- Provide library facilities that are safe, comfortable, convenient, pleasant and energy-efficient
- Respond nimbly to community needs
- Support local workforce development
- Support development of local economies
Share your comments and questions with the Library Board of Trustees at LibraryBoard@nols.org.