If the status says Cancelled
, it means that your hold request has been returned to general circulation.
If it is listed as Unclaimed, it means that you did not pick up the item within the seven day period allotted, and the item was returned to circulation. You will need to reactivate your request if you would still like to have the item.
To reactivate your request, online from the Library’s catalog page:
- Click on the My Account tab.
- Enter the barcode number from the back of your NOLS Library card with no spaces or your username if you have created one.
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In. You should now be logged into your account.
- Click on the Holds tab. Look at the Status column of your item.
- Click on the title for the hold you want to reactivate. That will take you back to the catalog page for that item.
- Choose Place Hold.