Here are the steps to follow in order to update or change your password.
- Log into My Account with your current password.
- Select the My Record tab near the top of the page.
- Click Change Logon near the bottom of the page.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your current password and your new password as prompted.
- Click Submit.
- You may now use your new password to log into the Library catalog.
If you’ve just changed your password, there will be a delay before it is activated in the Library’s public computer management system. To use one of the Library’s Internet computers within 24 hours of changing your password, ask Library staff to provide you with a visitor’s pass.