Sync is a free summer audiobook program for listeners ages 13 and up. Through August 17, Sync will give away two complete eAudiobook downloads per week.
Each Sync eAudiobook will be available for download for a period of 7 days only. Once downloaded, the titles are yours to keep, with no expiration!
To download the eAudiobooks, sign up with an email address at audiofilemagazine.com/sync/ then follow the instructions and get a setup code for the Sora app. You do not need to be affiliated with a school to use Sora with the Sync program.
You can also sign up for email or text alerts and be first to know when new titles are available to download at www.audiobooksync.com.
1. The Perfect Nine: The Epic of Gikuyuand Mumbi by Ngugi wa Thiong’o, read by Benjamin A. Onyango.
2. This Book Betrays My Brother by Kagiso Lesego Molope, read by Jacqui Du Toit.
1. Never Look Back by Lilliam Rivera, read by Almarie Guerra and Samuel Maria Gomez.
2. When Morning Comes by Arushi Raina, read by Jamie Bloch, John Fleming, Patience Mpumiwana, and Tony Ofori.
1. A Brief History of Fascist Lies by Federico Finchelstein, read by Edoardo Ballerini.
2. No-No Boy by Ken Narasaki, read by Kurt Kanazawa, Emily Kuroda, John Miyasaki, Ken Narasaki, Sharon Omi, Joy Osmanski, Sab Shimono, Greg Watanabe, and Paul Yen.
May 26-June 1
1. The Real Herge: The Inspiration Behind TinTin by Sian Lye, read by Simon Vance.
2. Someone Like Me by Julissa Arce, read by Julissa Arce.
1. Singled Out: The True Story of Glenn Burke by Andrew Maraniss, read by Kevin R. Free.
2. A Time of Fear: America in the Era of Red Scares and Cold War by Albert Marrin, read by Jason Culp.
1. Paradise by Laura Maria Censabella, read by Medalion Rahimi, and Jeff Marlow.
2. Tangent Knights I: Caprice of Fate by Christopher L. Bennett, read by Richard Rohan, Elaine Yuko Qualter, Bianca Bryan, and a full cast.
1. Bacchanal by Veronica G. Henry, read by Robin Miles.
2. Cemetery Girl: Book One: The Pretenders by Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden, read by a full cast.
1. Fence: Striking Distance by Sarah Rees Brennan, Johanna the Mad and C.S. Pacat, read by Will Collyer.
2. Honestly Ben: Openly Straight, Book 2 by Bill Konigsberg, read by Dan Bittner.
June 30-July 6
1. Mississippi Trial, 1955 by Chris Crowe, read by Victor Bevine.
2. This is My America by Kim Johnson, read by Bahni Turpin.
1. Truly Devious by Maureen Johnson, read by Kate Rudd.
2. We Were Kings by Court Stevens, read by McKenzie Fetters.
1. Paradise Lost by John Milton, read by Simon Vance.
2. The Snow Fell Three Graves Deep: Voices from the Donner Party by Allan Wolf, read by Bahni Turpin, Whitney Dykhouse, Teri Schnaubelt, Tim Gerard Reynolds, Lauren Ezzo, Eric G. Dove, Ramón de Ocampo, and Shaun Taylor-Corbett.
1. Sisters of the Snake by Sasha Nanua, Sarena Nanua, read by Soneela Nankani.
2. Yesterday is History by Kosoko Jackson, read by Ron Butler.
July 28-August 3
1. 28 Days: A Novel of Resistance in the Warsaw Ghetto by David Safier, read by Amanda Dolan.
2. The White Rose: Munich, 1942-1943 by Inge Scholl, read by Elizabeth Wiley, Heather Henderson, Edoardo Ballerini, Kaylee Harwood, David Skulski, Dion Graham, Josh Bloomberg, and Paul Strikwerda.
1. As Fast As Her: Dream Big, Break Barriers, Achieve Success by Kendall Coyne and Estelle Laure, read by
2. City Boy: The Adventures of Herbie Bookbinder by Herman Wouk, read by Peter Berkrot.
1. The Memory of Light by Francisco X. Stork, read by Frankie Corzo.
2. Tevye the Milkman by Sholem Aleichem, read by Neville Jason.